Downloading and installing The Celebrant Suite.
Steps to installing The Celebrant Suite:
- Clicking on the ‘Download’ link below will initiate the download of the installation file.
- Your internet browser will probably bring up an option for you to either Run or Save the program, choose either.
- You may be given options to either ‘Delete’ or ‘Actions’, if so choose Actions and select the ‘Run anyway’ option.
- Once the Setup Wizard is finished you should have an icon labelled ‘The Celebrant Suite’ on your desktop.
- Launch the program.
- You will be presented with a screen where you will need to enter the key that has been emailed to you.
- If you are renewing an existing licence, providing you installed the program to the same location as your previous installation, the program should open displaying all weddings you already had entered. Ignore the rest of these steps.
- If this is your first installation, after entering your key and clicking OK you will be advised that default preferences are being loaded, you will then be prompted to enter your personal details.
- The Celebrant Details screen will then be displayed, it should already have your Authorised Celebrant number included. If this is either missing or incorrect it means the key has not been entered correctly or was incorrect. In either case you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assuming your celebrant number is correct you should enter the rest of your details. These details will be used in the documents produced by The Celebrant Suite so need to be accurate.
- After entering this information click on Save Details and your installation is complete and you are ready to use the program.
- I strongly urge new users (and experienced users) to visit the Tutorials page.
- Don’t hesitate to try it out using dummy data, it’s easy to delete a wedding.
The current version is: v184.108.40.206 – released 10/10/2018.
Note: You will not be able to use The Celebrant Suite unless you have a product key; if you don’t have this you will need to go to the Registration page.